**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**

**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**
EMILY THE STRANGE

Our Love Continues...since we said "I do.."

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

How long I have known Mohd Fardhly Abdul Latif...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Rania is growing :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Our Raiqa is growing too :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

22 June 2011

What's with THE Wedding~!

Hey,

I hope this time around it is true....I am going to get hitch in a matter of months :) *wink* After almost 2 years being engaged to my man, we are going to be official married...yay! The date...hmm, am not gonna tell yet...keep it low...:)

Prep-wise :-
1) Henna - Booked!
2) Photog - Booked!
3) Mak Andam - To Be confirmed
4) Catering - To be confirmed
5) Door gifts - My mum
6) Baju Nikah - Next month~!
7) Hantaran - buy 2 per month
8) Wedding Invi Card - Sheila to design
9) Invitation - My family to handle
10) Band - my bros
11)
12)

.............

List goes on...I also don't know what to do next. Well, will update this soon...keep yourself glued to the blog for updates ya! See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment