**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**

**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**
EMILY THE STRANGE

Our Love Continues...since we said "I do.."

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

How long I have known Mohd Fardhly Abdul Latif...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Rania is growing :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Our Raiqa is growing too :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

25 January 2010

The Blackberry Couple

My Sayang n I are now avid BB owners...:)
Thanks to BB...we can now chat for free..yay!

This is My Cik Berry (Curve 2 : aka BB Curve 8900)

This is Sayang's Mr Berry (BB Curve 8520)

Guys..jom ber-BB...nanti leh chat pree.:) 


1 comment:

  1. We can let you get security alarms and immobillisers.If you worry about your car,we help you to prevent thiefs. We accept OEM orders for nearly all products, includingCarAlarm, security alarms, immobilizers,central lock actuators, sirens and switches.Trust us, TESOR is an ISO9001 certified professional manufacturer ofcar alarm ,what is your the best choice,we recommend you use it.I do really hate the thiefs,so i need car alarm to help me.Car alarm can remind me be careful.OK! let us buy the car alarm.

    ReplyDelete