**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**

**COME AND SHARE YOUR LINK**
EMILY THE STRANGE

Our Love Continues...since we said "I do.."

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

How long I have known Mohd Fardhly Abdul Latif...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Rania is growing :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Our Raiqa is growing too :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

02 February 2010

Will be Busy

Guys...I will be busy to update blogs...anyhow..any updates can be found here : http://www.strangeformers.com a collaboration site of me & my fiancee...

Thanks alll

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum, kalau anda lapang layarilah: yayasan-ilmu.blogspot.com dan kalau sibukpun carilah masa untuk menegnai Islam yg haq itu dgn melayari; yayasan-ilmu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

    ReplyDelete